Thursday, May 8, 2008

Audies nominees ages children 12+

Check out the newest AudioFile Magazine's Earshot! Podcast that features nominees in the Audio Publishers Association's Audie Award "Children Ages 12+" category - basically the Teen/YA category. You can hear short audio clips of all of the titles on the podcast : Bloody Jack (Listen & Live Audio), Interworld (HarperAudio), A Mango Shaped Space (Recorded Books), M is for Magic (HarperAudio), and Slam (Penguin Audio). Click here to listen to the podcast - and make your predictions on the winner that will announced on Friday, May 30!



I hope you didn't miss my post on the "Children Ages 8-11" category. Be sure to listen to the snippets of those great titles. Good luck to the producers of all the nominees!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am looking for multicultural audio book titles for a school library. Do you have some suggestions? I have some great African American titles but am really wanting to cover a range of ethnicities.

Thanks.

Mary Burkey said...

Check the collection of audiobooks on the right side of my blog - click "My Library" to go LibraryThing for more info on the titles. Plus,check this post:
http://audiobooker.blogspot.com/2007/11/alan-2007-presentation-notes-title-list.html
Or email me so that I can respond to your email address with more suggestions!

Mary