Thursday, November 20, 2008

National Book award Youth Winner: What I Saw and How I Lied

From the National Book Award website:

YOUNG PEOPLE'S LITERATURE

WINNER: Judy Blundell, What I Saw and How I Lied (Scholastic) - Interview

Laurie Halse Anderson, Chains (Simon & Schuster) -
Interview Coming Soon
Kathi Appelt, The Underneath (Atheneum) - Interview
E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
(Hyperion) - Interview
Tim Tharp, The Spectacular Now (Alfred A. Knopf) - Interview

Young People’s Literature Judges: Daniel Handler (chair), Holly Black, Angela Johnson, Carolyn Mackler, Cynthia Voigt.

Audiobooker announcement

Please note: Today my Audiobooker blog will be moving to a new address:

http://audiobooker.booklistonline.com/

If you'd like to follow me to my new home, please resubscribe, change any RSS feeds, and update blogrolls. Hope to see you over on the Booklist Online website!

No comments: